The hubset is our very first product at Victoire Cycles. We wanted to create the lightest and strongest high flanges hubset in the market, with the best materials and optimal design. After many prototypes and lot of testing, our hubs are now ready to hit the roads.
We use aero grade 7075-T6 alloy for every parts of the hubs. This material is 300% stronger than the common alloy used in the cycle industry. All the parts are CNC machined with the highest tolerances.
The spokes holes are chamfered so that the spoke's head perfectly fits the hub body, creating a stronger surface and increasing the wheel's strength. The titanium bolts are machined to fit road forks (9mm). If you ride with modern 10mm forks, you can replace the bolts by the same non machined, available as spare parts.
Each hub is polished by hand.
- Body, axle and spacers CNC machined in solid rounds of aero-grade 7075-T6 alloy
- Oversized female axle
- Custom M10 titanium bolts, machined to fit road forks (9mm slot)
- 100mm spacing
- 6902 2RS bearings
- Angled flanges for optimal spoke alignment
- Available in 32 and 36 spoke holes (custom drilling available on request)
- Black and silver finish (custom colors available on request)
- Weight: 204g (7,2 oz)