The hubset is our very first product at Victoire Cycles. We wanted to create the lightest and strongest high flanges hubset in the market, with the best materials and optimal design. After many prototypes and lot of testing, our hubs are now ready to hit the roads.
We use aero grade 7075-T6 alloy for every parts of the hubs. This material is 300% stronger than the common alloy used in the cycle industry. All the parts are CNC machined with the highest tolerances.
We designed a splined interface to fix the cog, in order to eliminate the problem of loosened thread on hubs. The interface has 16 splines and no sharp edges to distribute and diffuse the effort on all the surface with no pick concentration.
The flanges are centered to the middle of the hub to provide a stronger wheel with equal tension on each spokes.
The spokes holes are chamfered the the head spoke fit perfectly into the hub body, creating a stronger surface and increasing the wheel's strenght.
Each Hub is polished by hand.
- Body, axle and spacers CNC machined in solid rounds of aero-grade 7075-T6 alloy
- Oversized female axle with custom M10 titanium bolts
- 120mm spacing
- 6902 2RS bearings
- Angled flanges for optimal spoke alignment
- Unique splined interface for cog
- 44mm chainline
- BSA (left 1.29*24 TPI) lockring
- Available in 32 and 36 spoke holes (custom drilling available on request)
- Black and silver finish (custom colors available on request)
- Weight: 265g complete with bolts, washers and lockring